- Operating Hours:
- SUN – WED : 10am – 10pm
- THU – SAT : 10am – Midnight
- Limit of 50 people in the Main Bar & Members Lounge area
- Everyone must maintain 1.5m social distancing at all times
- No onsite raffles or promotions (e.g. bingo) until further notice – Saturday Night Online Raffles will continue
- Courtesy Bus not in service
- No functions until further notice (restaurant bookings capped at 10 people)
- Auditorium CLOSED until further notice
- Open for Lunch & Dinner from Tuesday 2nd June, 2020
- Limit of 50 people in the Restaurant
- Bookings essential (max. 10 people) – Call the Restaurant on (02) 4352 1999
- Takeaway will still be available from the restaurant menu – customers must pick up food from the restaurant (no drive thru service)
- We encourage customers to view the menu on the TV screens provided, on their phones via our mobile App or website. There will also be single use menu’s available.
- Limit of 1 person per Pokie Machine
- No standing or gathering in the Gaming Room
- Must remain seated unless entering or leaving
- 4 players per group is now allowed
- Bookings must be made online (members) or by phoning the Proshop. Strictly no ‘walk-in’ bookings.
- Golfers are to arrive NO EARLIER than 10 minutes before their tee time
- Maximum of 8 persons allowed in the Pro Shop (including staff)
- “Social Distancing” of 1.5 metres must be adhered to AT ALL TIMES
- Cashless payments encouraged
- Cart usage is for 1 person & 1 golf bag per cart only. Cart cleaned & disinfected after each use
- Maintain a high standard of hand hygiene and appropriate cough/sneeze etiquette
- Anyone who has cold, flu or coronavirus like symptoms or has been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 must not enter the premises, and is encouraged to seek medical advice
- No gathering or co-mingling
- Golfers to remain in their position in the field. “Playing through” or joining with other groups is not allowed
- Do not touch or remove flags
- Do not touch or remove rakes. Preferred lies can be taken in the bunker.
- Use of sand buckets is optional. We encourage golfers to bring and use their own buckets if they have one.
- We strongly advise golfers over the age of 70 years avoid playing golf and follow government recommendations to self-isolate
- Completed scorecards to be placed in box provided, located outside the Pro Shop. Staff will enter score cards
- Booking Kiosks not available for use
- All timesheets will be available for booking at 6pm, 8 days prior to the day of play
Any golfer in breach of these policies will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
Men – Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday
Ladies – Thursday, Saturday & Sunday
Mixed Competition – Monday & Tuesday
Seniors – Monday
Social Golf Tee Times
See Proshop. Bookings Essential.
CLICK HERE for Social Distancing and other Gathering Regulations (MUST BE ADHERED TO)