The Clubhouse (including the bar, restaurant and gaming facilities) closed on Monday 23rd March due to the mandatory legislation introduced by the Australian Government.
Wyong Golf Course and Pro Shop is currently open for GOLF MEMBERS ONLY.
Single Stableford competitions will run daily. Tee times are available from 7am to 2pm daily by booking online or by calling the Pro Shop.
All members MUST be aware of the following guidelines before visiting the club:
- Clubhouse will remain closed, this includes the sprig bar and changeroom facilities.
- The Course and Pro Shop can ONLY be accessed by golf members, staff, contractors, delivery and emergency personnel with a maximum for 4 persons allowed in the Pro Shop.
- Social play will be reviewed in the coming days with Members tee times being a priority.
- “Social Distancing” of 1.5 metres must be adhered to AT ALL TIMES
- Maintain a high standard of hand hygiene and appropriate cough/sneeze etiquette
- Anyone who has cold, flu or coronavirus like symptoms or has been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 must NOT enter the premises, and is encouraged to seek medical advice
- Golfers will play in groups of 2 with tee times at 7-minute tee intervals.
- From Saturday 4th April, tee times will be available from 7am to 2pm daily.
- Bookings must be completed online or phoning the Proshop. Strictly no ‘walk-in’ bookings.
- A Members’ Single Stableford Competition will be available every day (7 days/week) understanding there will be limited tee times on weekends.
- Payment transactions are to be cashless (card only – tap and go)
- Golfers are to arrive 10 minutes before their tee time (not before), check in with Proshop then proceed to the tee as directed by the professional staff.
- Members must leave the Club immediately after their round with competition score cards to be left in the box provided, staff will enter score cards to competition. Booking Kiosks located in the pro shop will not be available for golfers.
- Cart usage is for 1 person & 1 golf bag per cart only
- Cart users to leave cart at wash bay area after their round so carts can be cleaned and disinfected after each use
- Golfers are to remain in their position in the field, ‘playing through’ is not allowed.
- Flags on the golf course are to remain in – please do not touch or remove flags
- Bunkers are not to be raked – please avoid touching rakes. Preferred lie can be taken in bunker. (Same local rule as before)
- We strongly advise Members over the age of 70 years or those of high risk to avoid playing golf and follow government recommendations to self-isolate
- Online bookings will be available to members at 6pm, 5 days prior to day of play (in effect from 6pm, Thursday 2nd April)
- Example – to book for Saturday 11th of April, booking will be available from 6pm on Tuesday 7th of April.
Police are checking golf clubs and can issue fines to individuals and the Club if social distancing rules are not followed. Members who are found to breach the above guidelines may also face immediate suspension from the Club or force the Club to implement further restrictions.